This Forum has been created by HFMA and FFF to provide a private space for the NHS finance community to share and discuss information relating to our collective response to Covid-19.
Access is by invitation/request only and restricted to individuals working within the finance community who have an NHS, DHSC, HFMA or FFF email address.
This is your space and we wish you to use it in a way that suits you best.
That said, there are naturally a few rules and general levels of etiquette that we would appreciate you follow:
- Chatham House rules apply. Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of participants may be revealed outside of the discussions.
- Our intention is for the Forum to only be used by members of the four nations NHS finance community who have a valid email address. While we have a robust gateway process for accessing the Forum, we cannot guarantee that people outside the community will not be able to access it.
- Please remain respectful of other members at all times. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective, but please do so in a kind and considerate manner. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- When creating a topic, please be descriptive. Give a short summary in the subject describing the area you wish to discuss. Please refrain from posting the same question in several threads. There is normally one thread which is most suitable in which to post your question
- The HFMA and FFF will use the discussions to help identify what additional guidance and support might be helpful to the NHS finance community. There may be circumstances where we contact individual users to ask if they are happy to be involved in a separate project on a particular topic.
By registering with the Forum, you are agreeing to abide by these principles and that you are a member of the NHS finance community.